Rear master cylinder rebuild kit for my 02?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TavisB

Reaction score
I did some work on my rear brakes today. I haven't been able to get them to build any pressure or bleed. I reverse bled the brakes with a syringe through the rear bleeder and can get fluid out of the banjo bolts up to the rear master cylinder. I'm guessing that the problem is my master cylinder then. I'd like to rebuild it, but I'm actually having a lot of trouble finding a rebuild kit. Anybody know where I can get one? Thanks!

if the fluid goes back up to the master, wouldn't the problem be in the cylinder at the wheel? is the caliper seizer or the bleeder blocked?

if the fluid goes back up to the master, wouldn't the problem be in the cylinder at the wheel? is the caliper seizer or the bleeder blocked?

I can push the fluid through the bleeder and caliper to the MC. I cant get fliud to move through the MC. So the bleeder is fine and I'm assuming the caliper is ok.

then it sounds like it might be the plunger in your master has reversed. The master is easy to take apart, tis happened to mine and all I did was take it apart, and put it back together with the plunger in te rigt way, didn't use a rebuild kit, but I had no wear. If you're worried, just order a rebuild kit and go to town.

Latest posts

Back