• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rear hubs and castle nuts for 1998 warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Predator13

Reaction score
I am looking for a good set of rear hubs with good splines also good castle nuts with good threads for my warrior thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I am looking for a good set of rear hubs with good splines also good castle nuts with good threads for my warrior thanks

I got a 2001 that I am parting out and I still have the complete rear end for it. Send me a PM if you still need the hubs or anything else and hopefully we can do business.

I just need the hubs are they the same bolt pattern as a 1998 and how much also shipping to 17981 it's in schuylkill county pa thanks Keith

I just need the hubs are they the same bolt pattern as a 1998 and how much also shipping to 17981 it's in schuylkill county pa thanks Keith

I could do both rear hubs w/castle nuts shipped for $50. I take Paypal for payments. Let me know what you decide because I would have to remove them from the bike still.

Back