Razrs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
2006_0406Image0007.jpg

2006_0406Image0005.jpg

2006_0406Image0006.jpg

I really like these tires so far, i havent gone for a big ride with em yet but from jsut a quick ride they seem so bite real nice, I also jsut put a new chain and sprocket combo on. I went from a 12 tooth with 22's on the back too a 14tooth with 20's and the new set up is sooo mcuh better. Feels like a new bike top end and dosent feel like a lost anything down low. I just cant launch strong from 2nd but the gears are alot longer

why? i thought you said you traded that in for a yfz..???
i guess u didnt see the other thread... my mom wouldnt co-sign the loan the day i was supposed to get it, she said she couldnt afford it if i lost my job or got hurt. So now i gotta wait another month or 2 for the yfz

and naw dz i dont need big beefy tread for where i ride... thanx for the compliments guys

How do they slide compared to your sur-traks you had? I want my next set of tires to be something that I can slide all through the corners without worrying about tipping up on the side.

How do they slide compared to your sur-traks you had? I want my next set of tires to be something that I can slide all through the corners without worrying about tipping up on the side.
sooo much better, i can just crank at corners and whip the back end out and it feels real stable, the 22's would flex alot. Razrs are much better

Hmm, I may have to think about the razrs then. I had maxxis sur-tracs on my recon and I thought they were awesome for sliding, if the razrs are better then that's what I need. The tires I have now want to just want to flex and make me roll over half the time, they're unpredictable.

yea i dunno i didnt like the sur tracs for anythin cept for mud,snow,rocks, and rocks.

Back