razr2s or holeshot HDs??

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If i was you i would go with just regular razr's. the h-ds are heavy and i didnt think they worked to good in the mud. the razr ones are nery good to..most the people that race in the circuit i do have them..

That's one thing I didn't like about the HD's is that they where heavier then the xcr's. But these xcr's are wearing out so fast I can't believe it.

If you get the original Razrs (make sure they're 6ply) the best place is usually RMATV. The free shipping is great. Even if you could find the tires a few bucks cheaper elsewhere, which I doubt you will, the shipping will end up making it more in the end anyways. Everybody I know that's used the Razr2 has said that they're better than the regular Razrs. Problem is price. They're a LOT more expensive, and the originals do a damn good job so I can't see spending the extra cash.

I have used both Razr and Razr2 and the 2's are amazing but yes expensive. Stay away from ITP :p

When you guys say ITPs wear out fast are you talking about riding on pavement? My friend lent me some HDs that were half worn and worked great, I then passed them on to another guy with a YFZ and hes been using them for a year and they just dont seem to show any wear ever and the YFZ guy is constantly spinning and sliding. ITP rubber does seem alot different depending on model. As far as price do you guys really go through tires that often? Just wondered since I only go a few times a month and at this rate I will never need to buy new tires again.

I don't ride on pavement. I go thru a lot of tires, I don't want to speed up the process any...lol.

Back