rator 700 for warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

raptor_350_racer

Reaction score
i have a 08 aptor 700, its in good running condition but looks like shiiit cause the plastics were plasti dipped, I have a guy who wants to trade me a 2000 warrior for it and he wants to add 800.
warrior was just rebuilt, has brand new beadlocks and holeshots, its the yellow one.
what do you guys think? I think id need atleast 1500 with the warrior..

Honestly man, not to put down the ole Warrior, but, there are far more comfortable quads out there that you don't need to spend as much money on in the comfort apartment. And power, for that matter. I'd keep the Raptor and tame it, or, trade for something within the last 7-10 years of production.

Honestly man, not to put down the ole Warrior, but, there are far more comfortable quads out there that you don't need to spend as much money on in the comfort apartment. And power, for that matter. I'd keep the Raptor and tame it, or, trade for something within the last 7-10 years of production.

Well I has a 13 raptor 350 and loved it.
Want another pretty bad.

Sent from my XT1028 using Tapatalk

Keep the 700 man. I wish somebody would offer me a raptor 700 with plastic issues for my warrior lol. Just paint the ones that are on it it'll last if you do it right

Sent from my SCH-S950C using Tapatalk 2

Latest posts

Back