Raptor with new graphics and new toy

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

micropilot

Reaction score
Hope you guys like them.The graphics are made by www.dmpcovers.com for the white and blue raptor 350 so I gave it a try on my 2005 special edition raptor and came out really nice I guess. My new toy is a Pitster Pro x2r to bash around at the minicross tracks down here in Florida.

4trax001.jpg

4trax002.jpg

4trax003.jpg

4trax004.jpg

4trax006.jpg

4trax019.jpg

4trax018.jpg

4trax009.jpg

4trax011.jpg

4trax017.jpg

4trax014.jpg

lookin good, and if you dont mind me asking, how much did you give for your pit bike? ive been thinkin about getting one of those for a while now because theyre so damn fun

Nicely done! Graphics look nice. Too bad they don't make stiff like that for Warriors. :(

lookin good, and if you dont mind me asking, how much did you give for your pit bike? ive been thinkin about getting one of those for a while now because theyre so damn fun

That pitbike comes just like that for 1,900 dollars it has a 125 cc engine ,disc brakes,heavy duty forks and rear shock pretty much design for an adult rider, oil cooler and a lot of other goodies.
Thanks

Dude 1900!. I have the exact same bike at my house and it was like 350 bucks new haha. But it doesn have that suspension and other stuff on it, or the pipe. Its not as fancy and it does lack an oil cooler but the frame and brakes and everything are the same. Its a sunl though ... the things alright but its nothing to brag about...everything works fine but it just feels like when i ride it i could just crumple it up with my hands. But taht one is kickass. Id imagine its alot better made than the cheapo i got.

And the graphics look sick also. Ive always wanted to get the dmp graphics for my warrior. Like if you would have just put them on there with no other red it might not have looked that great. But since you have the pipe and brake levers it really sets it off. I like!

The graphics turned out really nice. That pit bike is sweet to, looks like it would be a pretty fun toy. It would be cool to have one of those to ride around at swap meets and stuff like that to.

Back