Raptor sits too high need help

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BigBRaptor

Reaction score
Well as the title states my raptor is sitting too high after the the 660 shock mod. JUs trying to find out if their is anything I can do to drop it back down a little Any ideas are welcome. But take in note I am in the 300 pound club lol. I'm just more so worried about the chain adjustment and tightness

Last edited:
Lol im 3 and change too. Flip your link you will have to do alttle grinding to make shock clearance. It will lower it about 2 inches

Whoops you have the 350. Thought u were talking about the 660 lol. I beleave the 660 link drops it im sure some one will chime in to verify

Use a 660 rear link

339f92594eed370f22d9cc24886a2e82.jpg

Can you post how the bike sits with the 660 link and 660 shock? I'm interested in this mod as well.

geees, is that with the 660 shock, 660 rear link and warrior lower link. I was thinking of switching over to a raptor 350 linkage design, but still want it to ride stock height with the 660 shock

Does the raptor 350 linkage setup raise the rear end a considerable amount? and does it ride better with the raptor linkage, I have heard the geometry is better on that set up

And then an adjustable lowering link could bring it back to stock height? or would a 660 link bring the raptor 350 setup back to stock height?

Back