Raptor Plastics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pelphrey

Reaction score
I was recently on the exriders forum and saw a guy selling some raptor 350 plastics.

"im selling a complete set of raptor 350 plastics for $100 shipped, they are blue and in excellent shape, this set includes, rear fender, front fender, front grill, and both side panels

email me at [email protected] if you are intrested"

Here is the link:

http://www.exriders.com/vbb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=265867

I thought someone was looking for some awhile back. If so email him and go from there. I am not selling them, I saw this on the exriders forum. So don't ask me any questions.

And no they will not fit a honda recon.

Hey Pelphrey will they fit my raptor 700...what about my John Deere mower...lol. Im sorry for that ;D

I went ahead and bought them. you cant beat 100 shipped I only need the rear fender so the rest will probably be on ebay in a few weeks. Good looking out Pelphrey!

I went ahead and bought them. you cant beat 100 shipped I only need the rear fender so the rest will probably be on ebay in a few weeks. Good looking out Pelphrey!

NP man. I thought I saw someone looking for some.

How much you want for the other parts?

Latest posts

Back