raptor 700)YFZ450 front shocks!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

89YFM_BEAST

Reaction score
Hey guys I'm looking to go abit better for handleing I can get a pair of YFZ450 fronts for 150$bucks I messaged the guy cause I told em I want some better shocks an seen his ad on kijiji an told em I'm lookin for an upgrade he said they are 16inchs from bolt to bolt now looks like they will bolt right up an the got the high an low compression settings they a killer looking shock now I'm thinking of getting some asr a arms too but will the YFZs bolt right onto my a arm now that's my question an will it angle the tires cause I belive there same length as the banshee shocks I have on the front they would be just way better to gas shock compaired to an oil hate these oil shocks

Now will 400 ex a arms bolt right up or is that modded cause I'm tryin to make an upgrade that does not require moding

But there brand new buddy rode a few times with em an got aftermarkets!but my question will the 400ex a arms bolt right on??

Yfz shocks work good but not good.... They are to stiff for the warriors shock angle, to long, and are pretty damn heavy. Look for aftermarket warrior OR banshee shocks... Thats how i found my fox floats, they were on Bansheehq.com for sale.

It was worth an ask guess I will keeper stock then they want so much money here in canada for aftermarket parts its unbeliveable like just for aftermarket shocks is gona be over 700$ I'm not gona spend that much on a 23year old bike ya know thanks guys

It was worth an ask guess I will keeper stock then they want so much money here in canada for aftermarket parts its unbeliveable like just for aftermarket shocks is gona be over 700$ I'm not gona spend that much on a 23year old bike ya know thanks guys

actually 700 for new aftermarket shocks is about normal depending on what they are but i understand! good luck to ya!

Back