raptor 660 shock line

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DannyMK2

Reaction score
what are you guys doing for the reservoir line when you run the raptor 660 shock? the raptor line looks like its gonna be short. im assuming the warrior line bolts right up? or is there an aftermarket line?

the 01 rear shock line is too short to mount in the stock warrior rear shock resovoir mount. i ziptied mine to the other side and have never had any issues. has been like this for atleast 6 years now.

You could get a aftermarket line from HLS they are made by Gt thunder but honestly I would do what Speedy said and just ziptie it to the other side.

well it looks like the raptor shock i have is going to need to be serviced anyway so id rather put a longer line on now while i have the chance rather then use zip ties if possible. do you have a link or part number for that HLS line? im guessing a stock warrior line will not work?

I wouldnt use zip-ties, Id use hose clamps instead and find a old bicycle tube and cut it to add as a rubber insulator. Mine was hose clamped on from the prev owner and it lasted for years with extreme abuse untill i took the stock clamps off my parts quad. As for the line bring whoever is going to service the shock both shocks so they can compare the two.

well it looks like the raptor shock i have is going to need to be serviced anyway so id rather put a longer line on now while i have the chance rather then use zip ties if possible. do you have a link or part number for that HLS line? im guessing a stock warrior line will not work?

I'd do the same ... Since the shock need to be serviced anyways

Back