Raptor 660 forum???

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

johnsmith133

Reaction score
any body know of any? my brother needs to find some used parts and information on his bike. wondered if anyone is part of some and would know of some. thanks guys

She's a thing of beauty man! Looks awesome! I've been thinking about stripping my warrior down and powder coating it this winter, when I put the stroker in.

Thanks Gen1Pat!! It was looking like it was going to be a winter project, then some friends stepped up and helped me out. Also sold my Warrior which helped as well.

It cost quite a bit for powder coat, but you should do it. Nothing like a freshly powder coated frame to make a project look good.

There is a fab shop that does powder coating the next over from our shop. I'm thinking about calling for prices. They do the standard pc and they have a textured type that is really heavy duty.

I did the textured on my Raptor 350 nerf bars. It is some nice stuff. If you are able to sandblast your own stuff, that will save a lot of cost. I blasted mine and the actual powder coating ended up being cheap. I can't say how much or he might not do it for me again, but it was very reasonable. The blasting is the hard part for them and that is where the bulk of the cost is.

This guy can do hundreds of colors and textures, but I usually stick with black for everything. Black goes with any color, and they are shooting it several times a week. It is also one of the cheaper colors too.

Yeah my friend has a sand blasting cabinet that I can borrow. I'm keeping mine red, for the obvious reasons.

Very nice, Midway! You always do classy work! Hope you like the power it has!

The power is awesome. Going to take some time for me to get used to all the torque. Pulls the front wheels pretty easily. So far the only trouble I have had is the reverse rev limiter. Finally had to ground the green and white reverse switch wire. Lost the reverse light, but the rev limit problem is gone. Now to get the thing to the dunes and see what it will do!!

You are going to be happy in the dunes. They go well in the sand. Our old neighbor in Jersey bought a 660 when they came out in 01. Was a beast in the pit.

You are going to be happy in the dunes. They go well in the sand. Our old neighbor in Jersey bought a 660 when they came out in 01. Was a beast in the pit.

That's what I am hoping for. Got tired of watching my buds on their Honda 450R's climbing the 81 foot soft powder stuff and I couldn't do it on my Raptor 350. Hoping to at least keep up with them next trip.

You will. Our neighbor's had no trouble climing bertha, and she was more then twice the size of what you are wanting to climb.

Latest posts

Back