raptor 350 wishbone/link

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

357warrior

Reaction score
Would this b a improvent on the warrior. It looks like it would set he shock on more of an angle.

Here is a side by side.

hazyqyvy.jpg
ymyqe5uj.jpg

Its defenitely angles different which would u say is better ride quality. I never rode a rap 350.

The shocks and spring rate are different so you couldn't compare really. If you put a raptor linkage on a warrior and use the stock warrior shock it will be stiffer cause when you angle shocks more it makes the spring rate stiffer and the dampening will be stiffer as well lol

The shocks and spring rate are different so you couldn't compare really. If you put a raptor linkage on a warrior and use the stock warrior shock it will be stiffer cause when you angle shocks more it makes the spring rate stiffer and the dampening will be stiffer as well lol

Not here, this is a 4 bar kinematic system so it's more intensive to figure out. I don't think it would be worth the cost but can't say 100% without going in depth more

Well i bought a raptor 350 linkage and its very nice i would suggest if u got one layin around put it on and use it. I think it made a world of a difference bt thats just my opinion

Last edited:
Id say with a stock shock may bit a bit lower with banshee probably about stock height but in my opinion its softer

Im currently going to mod a yfz 450 elka dual rate rear shock to work but how long is a 660 rear i know thos elka is 17 inches but thats with the fork style end im trying the find the bearing style end. I emailed elka suspension and they never ho back to me about if they sold the compression end seperate

Latest posts

Back