Raptor 350 Race Pegs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lonnie1977

Reaction score
This review will be quick and simple. They didn't fit. Unlike past AC race pegs I have experience with where you mount the steel post on the frame, slide the nerf over the mounting post and drill the hole for bolting up the nerf to the mount, the DG came predrilled and bolted to the mounts. For some reason though the right nerf was bolted to the left mount and same for the other side. I tried switching the mounts but they didn't want to come out of the nerfs and I wasn't about to beat them off. I will update this review when the new Nerfs come Friday/Monday

i had the same kind of problem with getting my full underbody skid on. I was doin it and the middle bolts were to short so i had to go to the hardware store and pick 2 up

The second set came in they mounted up fine this time. The look is great and the fit near perfect. The front mount was off center when mounted. The only down side is that you can't use your factory heel guards with them. Also DG shorted me two nuts for mounting the nerfs to the front mount. No real problem though a trip to the hardware store with $.50 and it was fixed. I will get some pics this weekend with them on. Heading up to Rausch Creek.

Latest posts

Back