• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to YFM350 and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Raptor 350 big bore motor build up for sale

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warrior87sambo

Reaction score
I have a whole motor up for sale. after a year the guy decided not to pay me for it so its getting sold. the motor has spark and is in good condition other than where the chain popped off and the side plate had to be welded up. the motor runs fantastically. currently the top end is apart because it was gonna be bored .40 over. I have a ported and polished head for it as well as a non polished head, wiesco .40 over piston that is still in the box and is brand new, i put a vitos key in the motor but i also have the stock key, I have all new gaskets for the top end, cylinder is in great shape just needs to be bored out, i also have all the original parts that came off and all of them are in great shape. I would like to sell as a whole but if thats not possible let me know what you want off of it and i will sell it as parts. the actual motor has less than 200 hours on it so the bottom end is in great shape will take $250 for the motor with the stock parts on it. would like to get $110 for the wiesco piston (I paid $140 for it and its brand new), and $100 for the head which includes valves,cam, and springs. Make me an offer I just wanna cover my costs, not looking to get rich off this.
Thanks!
Sam

Last edited:
I also have a lot of warrior parts so if you need something just ask and i might have and i will let it go cheap!

Latest posts

Back