Random Tubing ?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamaharaptor350

Reaction score
Went for a quick ride today and when I got back I noticed that I had a random 2 way tubing hanging down on the left side of my quad. Anyone know where it coulda popped off from??
2006_0612Image0006.jpg

Heres a pic of the carb
2006_0612Image0007.jpg

I think its for that valve on the top of the carb to the right. Mabye like an vent hose for the carb or somethin? anyone know??

Since you haven't gotten a straight answer yet I would suggest taking the plastics off to possibly track down where this is going to. Unless of course you can see it without removing the plastics. In that case if you still don't have a clue after you see what it connects to take another pic and post it.

Check out your battery-if there is a nipple somewhere on the top part,I am betting that is is the battery breather-overflow

I had the same thing happen man, its a vent hose for the carb, goes over the little nub near the top of the carb, the other end (one with a turn up in it) goes through a cut out in the back gas tank. Just a vent hose man, it boggled me for quite some time too.

shown here:
2006_0612Image0007.jpg

Is that an inline fuel filter? Hows it work? I may have to get one of those.

yep thats an inline, i got it cause i had stuff clogging my jets once and a while.... hasnt happened since i got the filter

Get The inline filter! Ya cant go wrong there.

Most shops havem for 2 bucks or so...........even the local grass cuter shops.

Its the cheapest preventative measue you can take.

Latest posts

Back