Random stuff thread

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

yamarider

Reaction score
Since it seems like our organized meet is showing less of a turnout than an average night, i'm going to try to get this **** rolling a little. Post any random thought, opinion, picture, etc that you feel like. Whether it be about quads, motorcycles, cars, michael jackson, stabbing goats, whatever it may be that you're into. Just post something. As quoted by 2xtreme a long time ago, "entertain me, bishes!"

ok then. when Micheal Jackson got to heaven he askedGod if he could get any whiter. And lowand behold ,out jumped Billy Mayswith Oxyclean. ;D

hey yamarider, where in york do you live? this coming saturday i will be in dover with my warrior. i used to live in dover, and i am heading back to visit some old friends

91warrior said:
hey yamarider, where in york do you live? this coming saturday i will be in dover with my warrior. i used to live in dover, and i am heading back to visit some old friends

No ****? I actually live in Dover, I just have York in my sig because nobody knows where Dover is.

Maybe we can get some kind of ride together, if you want. I have some buddies that have been itching to ride and we have a handful of places we might be able to ride at.

thats awesome. do you know the ice cream parlor bill maxs (I think thats what its called, its across the street from brookside motors dealership?) well the farm there at brookside motors is where i used to live. my brother bought my warrior in 1997 when we lived there, and it is still with us lol.

but yea that would be awesome to get a gang together and go riding. i almost had a gang together, but it didnt work. i was thinking about going to tower city but i found out is $60 just to ride, that is rediculous. but i really dont know of any other place to ride.

yea it would about half way for you. from somerset to dover, its a 3 hour drive for me. when i go to school, its about 2.5 hours from somerset to akron.

Yeah, I know the farm you're talking about. If I remember correctly the hostetters lived there back when I was going to school in dover.

I know a few places in the area we might be able to ride, I'll talk to some of my buddies and see what we can come up with. I would like to go riding at Brother's trucking, they have around 800 acres with some nice trails, but it's not open every weekend and I don't know the schedule.

I'll update you as I find out, I might not know until thursday night when everybody is at the pub and we can talk about it.

thats awesome. yea i am a hostetter, so you probably know some of my brothers. i was in dover up till 5th grade when we moved to somerset county.

but yea that would be great to ride. that brothers trucking sounds awesome. but just let me know. my buddy im staying with has a quadsport 230 that is very unreliable and we used to go riding, but he kind of gotten out of it.

Are you guys talking about the somerset out east below johnstown? (didn't know if there was another) I live not to far from there like 30-45 mins?

91warrior,

If you're still up for this, I am working on trying to find a place to ride. Brothers Trucking is going to be a no-go, the land is going up for auction this weekend. They're supposed to be open a few more weekends before it gets closed down for good, labor day for one, but not this weekend.

There's a mountain we go riding on the east side of dover with a bunch of trails on at least 500 acres. The problem isn't getting permission to ride there, the problem is getting permission to park somewhere with the trucks to unload the quads. My buddy works with a guy that lives near the trails, i'll talk to him today (saturday) and see if we can park at the guy's place on sunday to ride. I usually just ride my dual sport there, so I don't have to worry about parking the truck anywhere, but being about 5 minutes from my house on back roads, it probably wouldn't be too crazy to just ride the roads to get there.

yamahrider,

yea im still up for all this. i arrived this morning at 1. that other place sounds awesome, just let me know. i will pm you my phone number. just let me know. but tomarrow would be a great day to do all this.

Back