rally racing setup

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
is there a topic in this forum about xc setup? i couldnt find one :p

hmm i think my warrior is good for that only if i would have an oil cooler it would be even better :)

Looks to me in order to run that wicked race, you'd need 4X4 and a big ass engine. Hahahah. I race XC and never had to get into any mud like that before.

see if you can find a 1/4 inch rear skid. full engine and a arm skid highly recomended lol. Make sure your air box is sealed well

o got a good rear skid and full engine skid but i dont have a-arms skid's :-/ well ill try to compete in this race after a couple months maybe ill do good :) but now im going to try motocross racing after a month i think :p

oh i forgot to tell that this race is about 130 miles and the first place was taken by the utility quad and the time was a bit more then 8 hours and the sport quad's time that took first place in 2x4 class was about 9 hours

R u in Lithuania? If so how much did u get a warrior for? I'm in Poland and miss riding. I was thinking about looking for a warrior here or possibly sending mine over from US along with some other stuff but still dont know all the customs regulations. Might be cheaper just to look for one here.

yep im in Lithuania i got mine for 1800$ :p and i think that you should get one from US it will be cheaper than buying one in Poland or Lithuania actually i havent seen another warrior with my eyes in Lithuania only on sale on the internet but they are very expensive like a 2004 stock warrior for 2100 $

Back