Racing Stories

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

fmfwarrior21

Reaction score
Well...it all started on one fine August 14th night. Qualifying the day before hadnt gone as I planned but oh well I did so I was happy so we decided to celebrate.I met up with this kid with the most BADASS Mullet ever his name was Cole so that night we're alllll around the easy up drinkin a few ice cold brewskies having a good time talking to the girls you know like any party. After awhile Im like where the **** did Cole go nobody really cared so we kept drinking knowing he'd show up sooner or later.Not 30 minutes later he comes staggering in piss ass ****** drunk with a HUGE i mean friggin HUGE fat chick whos ugly as sin.Everyone just laughs and laughs at him. To make a longer part of the story short we all passed out.The next morning we're in the truck buying water at the store the ONLY store within 2 miles of the track so Basically a kid with a mullet staggered 2 miles in the pitch black night picked up a fat chick at the local Stewarts and walked 2 miles back still drunk still staggering with a female version of the incredible hulk.End of Story

Short and sweet-
1st day of moto cross weekend. 2nd race flew off an off camber jump and landed on 2 wheels( both on same side). I tore ligaments in my ankle cause I put my foot out to stop from rolling.I finished the last couple laps .My ankle was HUGE. Any way , that night was a cabaret-booze and band. I partied er up with my crutches. Heres a good part, (no lie) I hooked up with a buddys divorced mom that night ....Meow :eek: I snuck out of her place the next morning and made it back to the racetrack.- That very same buddy picked me and another guy up that morning . Interesting ride to track :-X. I wrapped my ankle in a tensor , finished 2 more races (barely, between hangover, no sleep and ankle pain). I just kept thinkin about the MILF and I actually made 3rd overall in my class(15 bikes)! HURRah :cool:

Latest posts

Back