Racer TV GNCC

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
You guys watch? Now that its being covered on NBC I amble able to watch.

You guys have a favorite? You watch the season opener at river ranch?

Just looked on racer tv its the 14th at 630 pm its only a half hour thats gay! Will have to watch and finish up racing around the woods lol! Why dont they have ama quad racing on tv? They have ama supercoss! Sick of watching the races on you tube!

Just looked on racer tv its the 14th at 630 pm its only a half hour thats gay! Will have to watch and finish up racing around the woods lol! Why dont they have ama quad racing on tv? They have ama supercoss! Sick of watching the races on you tube!

They used too, wpsa on Espn was the **** but they went bankrupt but racer tv does show an atva race every once and awhile

They used too, wpsa on Espn was the **** but they went bankrupt but racer tv does show an atva race every once and awhile

I hear ya there! Just sucks its only a 30 mins! AMA supercross is on for three hours and I love that but they need to show more atv racing!!

Hey, It finally made it onto a national channel, 30mins is better then nothing! The more views it get, the more they will promote it, if it helps ratings, the more they will want to show. maybe in the future it'll be an hour. Just needs to keep growing.

You can also watch it live on their website on Saturdays. I think Walker Fowler is gunna take down Borich this year. The kid is stupid fast!

Hey, It finally made it onto a national channel, 30mins is better then nothing! The more views it get, the more they will promote it, if it helps ratings, the more they will want to show. maybe in the future it'll be an hour. Just needs to keep growing.

You can also watch it live on their website on Saturdays. I think Walker Fowler is gunna take down Borich this year. The kid is stupid fast!

Yea thats true 30 mins is better than nothing! And as to chris losing I dont no about that hes won last 3 races and hes been won 1st over all since 09 to bad he didnt ride yamaha! lol

Latest posts

Back