Race Tech springs

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have heard lots about them, They are compared to the GTT a lot, Racetech make really good shocks. They are half the cost of others but I bet they are just as good. Who are you gonna use to rebuild them? Laz is the man at GTT he can hook you right up.

Since it's just a spring kit, I'm going to install them. Then later, I'm going to send them to Race Tech for the Gold Valve upgrades along with my rear shock. Trying to do it in steps so it's a little more manageable. Guys on YFZCentral told me about them. I had them on my watch list and then they had a price cut so I figured I'd better nab them. lol

That's a killerprice you got them for. Racetechs gold valves are awesome I heard, Cant wait to see them. I got mine in yesterday getting ready to post some pics of the pile of parts.

Race tech is prob one of the best companies out there Ive used them alot when I restored Dirtbikes..

I have watched almost all of the ATV on demand videos on Youtube and they do some awesome builds. They use a lot of Fasstco's parts and great reviews.

They'll treat you fine, I'm sure. They turned the 350x's suspension from old tech to modern performance. I wish I had the money to have them rework the rear shock on mine. I just had a standard rebuild done to it. Should be fine for me though.

Latest posts

Back