R.I.P.

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ksk350

Reaction score
I'd like to make a tribute to my cousin, Khalil S. Khalil, 1974-2006. may his sole rest in peace. I really looked up to him, i always rode motocross and he used to always tell me to get a banshee and rip up the dunes. "how are you ganna ride all 4 seasons with a dirtbike?" he always said to me. he even went out and bought me a used honda 250 r exactly one day befor he died. after his death the owner came and took it, becouse it was actualy a trade off, and my cousin never gave him his end of the deal, he was going to but then he passed away. 2 days after his death, i went out and bought a raptor 350. its no banshee, but im sure he would have loved it. its just too bad he never got a chance to ride it. well ever since that day, i have had a whole new view on life. he influenced me to stay away from trouble, to stay in school, he besicly influenced me to be the opposit of him. i loved him, and i still do, every time i ride, i picture him riding right next to me, every time i fall i picture him helping me back up, its really tough going with out him. he died at the age of 32 but he always acted liek he was 19. i can go on and on saying all the things we did together but i dont want to get more upset then i already am. i apreciate it if you read this far, and i thank you. :'(

Sorry for your loss buddy. Try and remember all the good times you had with him and be thankful for them. Have fun on your quad because it sound like that is what he would have wanted. Keep your head up.

Latest posts

Back