Quick question (Carburetor)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mxhothead

Reaction score
I got the wolvy runnin' great besides the occasional backfire haha but now it's not even running because everytime I put gas in, it leaks out from the float drain. Like not from the screw but out of the hose that supposed to drain the float when you wanna take it apart. now it only does this once the float chamber is filled with gas. So instead of the overflow thing working it literally overflows and poors out the hose. I've tried checking the needle valve set, adjusting the floats, but can't get it to stop freakin' leaking. WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG?! like I checked to make sure the screw is in correctly and the o ring is fine. like. The drainplug works just like it's supposed until the float chamber is full then it just starts pouring out of the drain hose coming off the floats. do I need a new needle valve set? any help would be more than appreciated.

Its most likely the needle valve or the floats are getting stuck. It's easy to check if the needle valve is working though, just press it in with your finger and see if it stop the fuel.

Back