quick pic from Majestic trails in Rew PA

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

aces3

Reaction score
I did not take the camera out to the trails but this was the first good run with the new tires. I miscalculated a corner and to avoid a tree let it roll. Just a slight bend to the right hand side of the handle bars.Flipped it back over onto a large branch started it up and drove it off. This thing is built like a tank.The new tires are a bit to get used to compared to stock.Minor adjustments with the shocks and air pressure made a big difference.

Attachments

• 2010_04030006.jpg
    2010_04030006.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 55
well hey it looks muddy, and you sound alright so it must have been fun and you stayed safe so that sounds like a day to be happy of. I need to get out there and get on a trail i havnt been out since the weather has gotten nicer

Glad you're okay! I'm with mudman, but it's been since last September since we rode. Spring has yet to arrive in the Rockies and more snow on the way. So I have to wait til mid-May for some real riding.

Glad to hear your alright, the mud looks like it was fun!
I got my first ride in of 2010 on Good Friday and logged 36 miles in Pottsville, PA on the RAC lands.

Back