Quick Jetting Question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

THORrider05

Reaction score
Ok so im deleting the airbox completely and getting a pod filter and was wondering what i should jet the carb to. Only mods done are vito's key and 14t front sprocket. Carb has stock jetting, should i just go up one jet size or what? re-jetting is new to me since ive never had to mess with the jets themselfs, ive always got away with adjusting the needle and a/f screw. Any help will be great as im getting the quad ready to race this weekend. Thank you

Ok so im deleting the airbox completely and getting a pod filter and was wondering what i should jet the carb to. Only mods done are vito's key and 14t front sprocket. Carb has stock jetting, should i just go up one jet size or what? re-jetting is new to me since ive never had to mess with the jets themselfs, ive always got away with adjusting the needle and a/f screw. Any help will be great as im getting the quad ready to race this weekend. Thank you

Id go with a 45 pilot and 147.5 main should be good..

Went with a 150 main and reemed the stock pilot. Everyshop i tried was out of the pilot's so one said they could reem it for for me. Seems to run pretty good but the real test will be sunday when i race.

Went with a 150 main and reemed the stock pilot. Everyshop i tried was out of the pilot's so one said they could reem it for for me. Seems to run pretty good but the real test will be sunday when i race.

Yea buddy when all out reem them out lol.. Good luck at the race..

Back