Quick cruise before the rain rolls in 6/5/2014

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

YAMAHAULER

Reaction score
A couple pics of a section of the local wooded County ATV trail on my ride today before the thunder storms roll in

There's the clean pics.
Now you need to go mudding

Sent from my GT-P3113 using Tapatalk

Yea I'm jealous. I stared at my machine today and wished I could go riding. I did talk to some local guys and there's a spot about 15 min away that people are using. So I scouted it out and it looks really good. Deep woods & good trails. Gonna go for a ride on Saturday or Sunday over there. This is like a gem; to find a place to ride, so close to me.

So reminds me of here, If you look close theres some Ginseng and a few dryland fish lol. Awesome place

im digging that little bag you have on the prm grab bar. must come in real handy since the warrior has pretty much no storage. looks like a perfect fit.

im digging that little bag you have on the prm grab bar. must come in real handy since the warrior has pretty much no storage. looks like a perfect fit.
It's a Coleman Lantern insulated soft case it holds all the tools,towrope and keeps the food and beverages nice and cool

Back