Quad Wont Start

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bombizzy

Reaction score
So I just installed K&N kit with a 148 re-jet. Was out riding no problems. Bike was running good, Then after about hr an half later I was ripping down a stip in 4th and it just started to bog down and died. It won't start. I did go thru a huge puddle earlier but nothing got in the airbox or anything and that was about 15 minutes before i stalled out. It still wont start. It wants to turn over but just wont start. Any idea's? thx

are you getting fire?? pull the plug .. ground it against the motor try to start it ... wacth the plug to see if your getting spark .... may be hard to see it the light.....

stater,cdi

do u smeel gas???

maybe flooded.....

just some places i would atart

good luck

You can change the spark plug. You might also might want to check to see if your tank vent is acting right. Mine was acting up causing it to run for a while and then just shut off and not want to start unless I pulled the gas cap off.

drtfn said:
You can change the spark plug. You might also might want to check to see if your tank vent is acting right. Mine was acting up causing it to run for a while and then just shut off and not want to start unless I pulled the gas cap off.

I had the exact same problem on another fourwheeler i have it was a chinese piece of crap but any ways all i did was drilled a hole in the gas cap just big enough for a piece of hose and i never had the problem ever again.

If your fouling out plugs, you running to rich. What the old plug all black and oil covered? You want a nice burnt looking ceramic tip.

lol funny thing is, the wire for the ignition came off. And me trying to start it over and over fouled it. Was rider error lol.

i screwed up and bought a moose swivel vent like you would use on a dirt bike. I (dummy) installed backwards and couldn't figure it out. I had the carb jetted and was riding it and it would shut off. warriors are to damn heavy to be pushing it for a long distance. lol When i figured what was going on I took the damn valve off and threw it in tool box. Never doing that again. LOL

Latest posts

Back