quad noob from houston

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The98warrior

Reaction score
whats up everyone come from a motocross background but have always liked quads. i found this 98 warrior for 500 bucks running! and a t4 so i couldnt pass well here it is:

the day i got it
34dlq88.jpg

got a set of pretty much brand new itp rims and holeshot tires from a buddy at work that has a banshe for 200 bucks...another steal and love the way it changes the look, and my buddy with a yfz450 got some pro tapers so i slapped his old bars on, 1000 times better imo
5z4020.jpg

9fpapt.jpg

2yke7f6.jpg

2d6qhhk.jpg

only problems really is some rust, no front brake at the moment and went through some prob shin high water and ever since the starter button works when it wants to after cleanin the carb and fresh gas it still bogs down and dies and but after i let it sit for a min it will start and idle but sloppy throttle response but when it runs for a min its very strong. thinkin maybe a fouled plug. but either way i think its minor and cant complain for what i paid for it. hopefully this forum is alot busyier than bluetraxx.

thanks brotha hopefully someone can help me with my prob on this post unless i need to make another thread on it in the right section. someone lmk!

Start another one in the engine section, so it doesnt get lost in welcomes. The more details the more we can help. Tends to happen!! LOL

Back