PS2 Online

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyinacez

Reaction score
Hey guys, I finally moved to an area that can receive High Speed internet and set it up on the PS2. I have Call of Duty, Brothers In Arms and ATV 3 that can be played online. In your opinions what are the BEST games to play online? I want to buy more! Also we should make up usernames with YFM in it and play on the same teams!

The best game I ever played online is Far Cry: Instincts. I don't know if they have that for PS2 or not. I don't play online games much because I can't get a broadband connection.

If your talking about atv offroad fury 3..then I play that online sometimes...Pelphrey is the name...

ATV Offroad Fury 4 comes out next month.. looks a lot like ATV vs. MX unleashed.

ATV Offroad Fury 4 comes out next month.. looks a lot like ATV vs. MX unleashed.

I have it already and its ****.

Its the same as 3 with addition of shittier physics and dirtbikes that suck balls.

[quote:ckeb7i5z]ATV Offroad Fury 4 comes out next month.. looks a lot like ATV vs. MX unleashed.

Its the same as 3 with addition of shittier physics and dirtbikes that suck balls.[/quote:ckeb7i5z]

How do you have it? Scheduled to come out in October...

[quote:6ergdxik]

Its the same as 3 with addition of shittier physics and dirtbikes that suck balls.

How do you have it? Scheduled to come out in October...[/quote:6ergdxik]

I am a member of playstation underground i get to do beta testing on some games.

Do you have highspeed internet, if so just get a cable and plug into PS2. It walks you through the rest, my came with an online CD, I believe you have to have this aswell.

Well you have to also have a network adaptor and the cd is required because you have to register, you also need a memory card to save your registration date on.

Latest posts

Back