Proposed Internet Taxes

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Bad idea overall but its only fair, local dealers and suppliers have to charge it. I hate nothing more than taxes however.

Well of course on your state taxes there is the line for you to put in how much stuff you bought on the internet out of state so you can now pay the back taxes to the state. Of course we all put in that exact amount there. ;D

Property taxes are what piss me off. I paid $16,000 in taxes on the material that I used to build my house. Then every year I get to donate another $3,300 just to have my house. :mad:

This is way I see it phuck the government they steal enough of my money (actually everyones money). As far as local dealers having to charges sales tax. I buy most all my parts online because the jokers around here never have what I want anyways (but they can order it.)

Property taxes are what piss me off. I paid $16,000 in taxes on the material that I used to build my house. Then every year I get to donate another $3,300 just to have my house. :mad:[/quote]

Well if it makes you feel any better you are providing a great overpaid job, insurance, and retirement to some uncaring government employee who had an inside connection to get the job in the first place. I wonder if taxes will go down after we let the muslims and the illegal aliens (criminals) take over? I gotta stop, Im gonna have a stroke if keep going. Goddam mother fuckers!!!

Latest posts

Back