Project DownriverTrash Raptor 350

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
She runs!!!! Bk n I found out after all this time the previous owner had stator on a turn wrong so basically it wasnt firing on time. Idles nice. Gonna try and button it up this weekend.

You get the edel on yet? It might not work as well without an AP. IDK That's just what I heard. Not trying to be an ass.

It runs after many head scratching attempts he figured it out congrats! Fyi if it didn't start last night was a very high chance may of been burned to ground.

Last pics before I give up on Raptor arms and switch to FullFlight. As you can see it has a camber issue. The rims are flipped til I can get the stems fixed, they will be normal with the ff arms.

5ydy8a4y.jpg
e4avejag.jpg
yze3yqet.jpg
ru3ysyvu.jpg

ahy2a6yr.jpg

Last edited:
Ya know what... If that was a 1st gen frame, those arms may work perfect! Only because of the lower a arm mounts being centered over/under the frame rails. Were those arms a direct bolt on Geese? I'm now wondering if they would fit on a 1st gen...

They were not a bolt on. They had to be cut and modded. I have a buddy with spare 1st gen frame I could try them on.

Longer shocks will only make the camber worse. Shorter shocks is lower the bike, thus "pushing" the upper arm out and making the camber go positive.

Far as the first gen frame goes, the lower mounts are centered directly over the frame rail/tube. They don't stick out like the 2nd gen mounts do, so the arm will be set further in. With the arms set further in, they will pull the bottom of the wheel inward, thus correcting the camber issue. How much correction it will make, is yet to be seen. Geese, pm what all you had to do with those arms if you don't want to share it publically. I'm really curious to see if it would be easier then making arms.

Ya ive told BK that but he inhales too much fumes lol. When I get time ill pm you. I dont want to share info incase its unsafe and something fails.

Back