Project DEATHSTROKE 95 Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yea its gonna be cake Ed...

Trent-- its so cheap to make the conversion. The new arm & spring were 12$ together. All the parts including the raptor cable were 30$ plus shipping. I would of ordered from Rocky mountain but I didn't hit the 39$ free shipoing threshold... Haha...but the parts were a bit cheaper on Partzilla where I got em or at boats.net....so in total 36$. If you went without the arm & spring it would be 24$

Looking forward to seeing the raptor clutch mod Jimmy! You have really done an awesome job modding and updating Death stroke!! Keep it up bro!!!

Thanks alot guys..

Tim-- still have alot to do brother! Gonna get a pair of stage one Elkas for her by the spring.

George-- I caught the Flu and have felt like **** for a week now; so I haven't gone out to the garage to make the switch. I'm starting to feel better so I'll git-er-dun soon and post pics.

HAPPY NEW YEAR!!

Sorry to hear Jimmy. Main priority is to take care of yourself. That flu is some nasty ****. My 13 year old son just got over it. Wasnt pretty to say the least. Get well soon bro! Happy new year!!

Sooooo COLD!!

Well I ordered the MSR Clutch Lever from Rocky Mountain and am gonna wait till it comes to install the raptor clutch mod....just too freaking cold in my garage.

I did have a Lil fun in a bit of snow around my house today. 17°....

I got my new rear rotor in the mail with some new pads.
Also got the MSR clutch perch the other day too. I got all these parts piling up & I'm too much of a Bitch to get in the garage and turn a wrench. This cold really sucks....
I grabbed an Alba racing rear rotor for 49$ shipped. The Volar pads were 6$... Both on EBay.

Put some gloves on and get those parts installed Jimmy!!!

Btw, liking that rotor and that clutch perch looks oddly familiar...

Put some gloves on and get those parts installed Jimmy!!!

Btw, liking that rotor and that clutch perch looks oddly familiar...

See Trent; I got all psyched up to get in there today and its 18 degrees. Hate this cold. Can't WAIT till its warm out; have the garage door open and enjoy my garage. Going to buy a propane tank top heater.

We got a wood burner in the garage and I park my quad next to it and set my tools on it to warm them up lol. After a while its not too bad.

Don't be a wuss Jimmy. Put some of those hot hand pouches in your drawers and get out there and do some modding! Giggity giggity lmao. It's looking good Jimmy. keep up the good work bud!

Aww Trent that's cheating!! Lmao..I got the tank top heater just now at harbor freight. So no more excuses

Yep Frit- straight up bitch. It be cold as **** balls with a foot of snow outside. Almost over with this **** hopefully.

hey jimmy how are you liking that dg slip on thinking about getting one.

I like it alot. Especially for the price of 150$. Its very loud & beefy sounding...they do sell quiet inserts to reduce the sound by a few decibels if you wanted

Well still aint done a damn thing in the garage. **** it. I did take the Bitch out for a Lil rip thou; just to run machine. After a 15 min ride; I got oil leaking a bit out of my stator cover. Found a crack around the top bolt
Ya think I made it tight enough!? Haha...so what yall think i should do? New cover or cheap ghetto fix? I'm leaning towards new cover with bearing & seal. 144$ boats.net. anyone think that's overkill?

Jimmy, you seriously gotta stop copying me. I literally just had to replace my stator cover because it cracked in that exact same spot over the summer. And I don't think you should drop $144 on one, go on ebay and find a used one for under $20. The one I got off ebay had a good bearing and seal in it, actually was better than the seal on my bike lol.

Your like my twin. Except younger and not destroyed by women yet....haha.... Yea there's one on EBay i just found for 40$ with bearing and seal. I just get wary of buying used parts on there from people I don't know. I'll shoot the guy an email. Thanks Trent

Latest posts

Back