Project Alex

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
**updated list**
An extended axle crossed of the list thanks 97warrior rider
Carrier is crossed off the list thanks bassfishr81
Extended a-arms are crossed off the list, thanks pat
2nd gen spindles and hubs
A banshee or 660 rear shock
YFZ front calipers
I plan on making a custom front bumper and grab bar
some full cut red front fenders

2nd gen spindals and hubs
I may need some front rims. After taking a good look at mine they are really, really bent to ****.
And YFZ front calipers

And if anyone can score this kid a 2nd gen frame, that'd be sweet for both him and me! Lol

Alex I know you want performance stuff how bout some stock stuff also. Most people have parts you could use. Yeah we want you to have a cool quad lets start with a solid safe one first

i need a stock rear caliper for sure
thats just a saftey issue.
a front master cylinder is also something i need, mine is leaky and doesnt give full pressure.
like pat said if someone can hook me up with a second gen frame that will save time for him and give me more options and a lifetime warranty on aftermarket arms. kinda hard getting one out-of-state because of course im 15 so there is a transportation issue.

Last edited:
Let me see if James still wants the 2nd gen frame I have. If he doesn't, just pay shipping.

Shipping a frame isn't too bad through UPS. I priced out sending an ATC200x frame, swinger, and forks I have, and it was going to be between 60 and 80 bucks. Those where the two most expensive places to send it.

Progress so far:
Frame has been painted
Got the durablue

In need of to make my bike "safe":
2nd gen spindles and hubs
Front master cylinder
Rear brake caliper

Would like to have:
Yfz calipers
2nd gen frame

Before paint:

After paint:

In my messy ass garage with the durablue in front of it:

Gonna get it together and rideable in the next two weeks!
:atv::nanner:

Thanks guys I'm really happy with it.
Thanks for painting it bkroll lol

Back