Project 4x4

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
yah i wanna see this think all jacked and ready for mudding

Sorry kawfox but im past the electrics and into the nitro. I Currently have a T-Maxx for bashing and Jato for racing and soon a 1/8 scale truggy for racing.

how fast is the t-maxx and how much did it cost...i want one..have u ever taken it to a MX track? me and a bunch of friends took some old Rc to a MX track and they could clear alot of the doubles

The T-Maxx 2.5 will do like 40 and the 3.3 will do like 45 and accelerate like a bat outta hell. Ive never taken it to a an mx track but i've hit some pretty big ass jumps. I'm not positive on the price cuz i got mine like 2 years ago but i think they go for around $400 maybe $450.

Holy cramoly i cant belive the stock tires are on there from 88 and still have that much tred, but the bike looks like ****. Eather you didnt ride it that much and when you did you beat the **** out of it. Or you just took a hammer to that front end ;D.

No we rode it alot. Just everytime we rode it, it was on dirt and dirt doesn't really where the tires down. and we rode the piss out of it all the time.

come on......i wanna see pics of it jacked up and everything..haha i know the rc....you just start going on ebay and buy cheap parts to make it like a cheapbuold budget midding quad...

Well a little update. No new parts yet but I changed the oil cleaned the air filter and took the carb apart and cleaned all the gunk out of it. It runs like a champ now, 100 times better than before. I have two dunlop dirt hooks (stock tires off a rancher) and im gonna by two more off ebay. They're not the best but its better than whats on there now and a lot cheaper than getting all new tires, those will come in the fall and since i cant afford new plastics yet im goin to , rivet, tape, bolt, whatever i have to do to half ass fix the plastics until the fall.

I'm not gonna lift it. It costs too much money, I don't think they make a lift kit for an 87 and there is no need for it with my riding style/area.

so you kinda just maiing it ridable and not really making a mean mudder anymore??

Back