Probably selling the Warrior

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ttwarrior78

Reaction score
Well, I think the warrior is finally going up for sale in the spring. I have had so much bad **** going on in my life in the last 3 months like the house my brother and I were living burned down, blew the motor in the damn warrior, and other **** like speeding tickets, its just ridiculous. I am going to be heading off for college at the end of next summer, and I'm selling my Blazer and now probably the warrior also to buy a car, with hopes to buy a yfz or ltr450 when I come back. As for the warrior, I just put about $1700 into it. Its at the end of a complete rebuild right now, just waiting on a few parts. Just to name some of the new parts- New motor, with only a JE 10.75:1 and what was salvageable off my old motor,candy blue HMF, Wicked +3+1 a-arms, streamline +2 braided front brake lines and clamps, some All Balls bearings, pro design K&N intake, candy blue painted frame, and other misc. parts painted candy blue and silver. I dont have the old motor anymore, but kept the ported head, cam, and valve setup. Back in late August, at one of my races I ended up throwing the rod trying to keep up with a 426ex for 2nd place, and put a hole in the bottom of the case and messed up the internals- it fucked alot of **** up-. So I kept what was good off of the motor and bought another motor off a local warrior I found with a twisted up frame for $400 and all it needed was a piston, which in came the JE piston I purchased. And now the bike sits with just needing the top end put back on the bike, and the new front brakes put on and bleed them. So now a few of the parts I no longer need for racing are for sale in the classifieds, because I am not going to be racing again until I get back from college.

But last of all to all the kids and teenagers on here, dont let your life get so bad that it messes everything up, and then it takes all you can to fix it. Just the longer you put **** off, the worse its going to get, and its not going to go anywhere so just deal with it and do it. And just dont get mixed up in the wrong **** like I did and let your life go down the drain, take care of yourself and you'll be alright.

A few words of inspiration. Life has its ups and downs, the ups make us forget about the bad things and the downs make us who we are. Your life isn't messed up, you can correct bad choices. Keep your head up, its nice to have toys but an education will take you further in life and you will once again have toys.

Be sure to come back often and see whats new man, your always welcome.

Yea, I finally got my life back on track after the last few months and its been pretty good so far. Schools going good, got a new girlfriend, the warrior is almost fixed(lol) and other things. But as far as the warrior goes, I'll get pics up once I get here done, she looks pretty bad ass. And I also really need that stuff sold in classifieds, so shoot me some offers. I have to finish paying off my Blazer by the 14th of October.

Latest posts

Back