PRM Grab bars

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

wolverine350rider

Reaction score
Anyone got one?

Im looking at the Desert style:

WO271.jpg

Its less than $60.

On the stocker, theres fender supports. How do you think they will hold up without them?

Thanks

The OEM fender supports do serve a purpose. My 95 didn't come with those supports - in fact, I replaced the rear grab bar because of it. The old puke green plastic that was on the machine sagged a considerable amount due to this - thus, when I bought the new blue plastic, the new grab rail was second nature - I really dislike saggy things. lol

Any welding shop (if they can do aluminum) should be able to fab up some really quick fender supports off the new grab bar should you decide to get it. I like the grab bar, but can you mount the rear rack to it?

I really like the GYTR one. I did open up the sides a little so I could grab onto it and drag it around if needed. On the '06 there is no fender supports and the GYTR takes up no more room than stock.

PA190003.jpg

I ordered mine from 95Wolverine...Thanks again Robert.

Thanks guys. I have heard nothing but good review son PRM's products.

As for the rack, I dont need it on anyways, got a Grizzly 660 also.

PRM doesn't make grap bars for the 1995-2005 wolverine any more. I tried to order one and after 1 1/2 months I was told it had been discontinued and refunded my money. I guess they didn't sell to well but I liked the look.

Back