Price question

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mattd

Reaction score
There is a warrior for sale in my town and a friend of mine is thinking about buying it. Im pretty sure its a 98 but it might be a 99, I have to double check that. Its is in pretty decent shape, all stock except for some bearclaw tires and a shitty cobra exhaust. The guy is asking $2500 for it. Is this a good price because i think its too much.

dude that guy will never sell it at that price even if its a 99, if its in good shape 1500-1650, mines in perfect shape and not stock and im hoping to get 1600-1700 but some of it will depend on the area but for 2500 you can get for example like a 02-03 400ex an 03 z400 etc etc

i live in northern NJ if that helps anyone as far as what a good price is.

Around here prices are unusually high most of the time, and you'd still never get that much money for one that old that's all stock. I'd say 1500-1800.

It's amazing how location dictates price. Up here in Canada, any running quad is worth 2000, regardless of what or how old it is.

my freind just bought a 98 warrior off ebay with allott of after market crap and it was cheaper than that lol

Thanks for the help and we're going to see if we can talk him into lowering the price.

if you're wanting to stay with a yfm350, I've seen several 04 raptor 350s for that price

Could buy mine and have it shipped for less and its a 01 with tons of goodies in great shape.

If he dont come down Id keep looking. ;D

Back