preview

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
soon, as soon as the quad gets new brakes, and as soon as i get more footage,lol..ANY ideas are appreciated

soon, as soon as the quad gets new brakes, and as soon as i get more footage,lol..ANY ideas are appreciated

opening and ending credits, with nice video transitions between cuts. Variety of music, types of riding, etc.

get good angles!! don't do regular shots, be creative, good videos are like that. and get better music. try listening to "the end with you" by blink-182 or "breath deep" by MXPX. awesome songs. "slow ride" by foghat would even be cool! i dno, whatever

rap does blow, i like the hard rock.... try this song its really good..... asg-crosses, or thick skin by systematic

AFI is a shitty ass screamo/punk/hardcore band. All the emo kids listen to them and they suck. HCR, search some MXPX (band) or blink-182 or something, you need pop punk music!!![/quote]

I would hardly consider AFI screamo or hardcore, mostly emo and a little punk. If you have ever listened to a true screamo or hardcore band you would know the difference.

AFI is a shitty ass screamo/punk/hardcore band. All the emo kids listen to them and they suck. HCR, search some MXPX (band) or blink-182 or something, you need pop punk music!!!

I would hardly consider AFI screamo or hardcore, mostly emo and a little punk. If you have ever listened to a true screamo or hardcore band you would know the difference.[/quote]
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

dude, I'm experienced in music I know what i'm talking about! rap does ******* suck and korn sucks too. i'm just not into that ****. AFI sucks ass. I listen to screamo bands like alexisonfire and stuff and they aren't bad cause the guitar player dallas green actually SINGS and makes it better. I just like the pop punk/punk stuff, not this korn or rap ****

i love how people label things. haha. i dont just like rap i listen to like between the buried and me, the red chord, despised icon and **** like that, its pretty heavy i guess. korn is my fav band, but im just sayin what would be good in a riding video.

[quote:hddcevbq]

AFI is a shitty ass screamo/punk/hardcore band. All the emo kids listen to them and they suck. HCR, search some MXPX (band) or blink-182 or something, you need pop punk music!!!

pop punk? That's damn near just as bad as that bullshit AFI calls music. Hard rock or heavy metal is the only kind of music for an action vid like that.

Ratch, an emo kid is 50% kid with no friends, 50% llama. Goofy looking little things, but fun to make fun of and knock down with a night stick.[/quote:hddcevbq]

exactly.....get some avenged sevenfold, atreyu, as i lay dieing, lamb of god, haste the day and crap like that....killer vid tho

Killer Vid HCR. Loved the cuts from scene to scene. First class job!

Every riding ATV video needs some Killswitch Engaged!!

Good little video. Song sounds really familiar :) I like AFI and I'm as far from an EMO as you can get. When you get to my age you learn to tolerate a wide variety of music. Oh and my view of an EMO is a new sissy version of the goth kids. ::)

avenged sevenfold is good but c'mon.. lamb of god? a good song for it would be "beast and the harlot" if you wanted to go on the heavey metal side

Latest posts

Back