Presidents day weekend pics (added more)

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
im like 6'3" thats prolly why it looks so small. When i got it i was less than 6' tall and it was good size now its starting to feel kinda amall.

dude, that would be AWESOME!!!! and WS hahahaha!!! yea..um right, lets see a BLASTER, with bald ass tires( pics show that they are bald) and a warrior that probally doesnt even run, it gonna make it through 2+ feet of snow..okay...w/e ::)

dude are you ******* retarted....the warrior runs fine and te blaster doesnt have bald tires...it did for 2 days after i bought it and if your werent ******* stupid, what ever happened to dave and eerybody else saying they werent allowng that ****?

[quote:thv10q8a]dude, that would be AWESOME!!!! and WS hahahaha!!! yea..um right, lets see a BLASTER, with bald ass tires( pics show that they are bald) and a warrior that probally doesnt even run, it gonna make it through 2+ feet of snow..okay...w/e ::)

dude are you ******* retarted....the warrior runs fine and te blaster doesnt have bald tires...it did for 2 days after i bought it and if your werent ******* stupid, what ever happened to dave and eerybody else saying they werent allowng that ****?[/quote:thv10q8a]

when you say something off the wall like that you deserve to get ragged on a little bit for it

The maturity level on this forum is about that af a 4 year old's these days. Come on guys you just seriously need to grow up some. Keep the stupid fighting to yourselves and leave posts that in some way contribute to the topic that the thread is about.

Back