Powermadd Handguards

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

ctateusa1

Reaction score
I think I am going to get a set of white ones for the wolvy. Ill get an update sent in after christmas with them on and a updated list of the mods on my pic page.

heh, I just ordered a set, hopefully they get here before my trip to Coal Creek in TN, then I can let you guys know my opinion of them also.

I have a set on my 350 4x4. A buddy had a new set, but they didn't fit on his Brute, so I picked them up for cheap.

I really like them. They keep a good amount of crud off my hands when the trails are wet. This time of year, they work great with the heated grips in keeping my hands warm.

I got mine in time for my trip. Honestly I don't know whether I like them too much or not. They had to have helped, but I'm just not positive exactly how much of a difference they made, I am going to see about adding the mirrors also, and maybe the larger covers you can put on them.

im looking at geting a set... whats the total cost of everything and are they hard to install?

Total cost I believe is around 65-75 and they are pretty easy to install just make sure you read the directions all the way through.

I love the way they look on my wolvy and they have definetly protected my hands a couple of times from stray sticks already.

Are they in danger of smashing if i roll the bike? we climb sand hills frequently and i dont want to risk something that i just spent a 100 bucks on crushed

NSWolverine said:
Are they in danger of smashing if i roll the bike? we climb sand hills frequently and i dont want to risk something that i just spent a 100 bucks on crushed

well for starters if your paying 100 bucks your shopping at the wrong store.... i paid 45 i think... with mounts.... there pretty durable i find.... i have flopped mine over a few times and they just pop back...or they have for me anyways....if you are worried about it still there are brands that have full metal guard that wrap around to the ends of your bars.... :D

Back