Potential trial monster

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mook

Reaction score
Hello guys so i finally got my 01 warrior running yesterday and boy was she smokey (white) coming out the exhaust i figured its either the seals or the rings so i planed on replacing both i wanted some input on this setup since i do alot of trail riding i had planed on installing a wiseco piston bored .20 over and a new web.390 cam anything im missing

Sent from my SM-G900P using Tapatalk

With the web cam you will need to run stiffer valve springs. If you don't want to spend the money on those, the stage 1 hotcam would be the cam you want.

Thx i was looking at the s1hc but alot of ppl say theres no gain

Well, the Web cam would perform better, but depending on budget, the s1hc might be a better option and much cheaper. From what I have heard, the s1hc is a good all around cam that does make some difference. I plan to run one when I rebuild my motor. If you are looking for some more power, increasing your compression will help as well. Take a look at the Wiseco 10.25:1 and 11:1 pistons, both which can be run on pump gas (93 octane).

What about gearing for the trails

Depends on the type of trails and what size tires. I run 14/40 with 20" Razr 2's, but that's all personal preference. Some people like the shorter gearing for torque, others want a little longer gearing.

Latest posts

Back