post your wheelie pics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
lol nice pics corco id post em if i had pics of wheelies and the only ones iv done were at night when i could mot see how high i was

i can do little ones accrost ur driveway but ur dad gets pi$$#d

dadwheely.jpg

im just kiddin dad u kno we all love you
i like the new one better

the guy is holding it up, running and crying sayng"stop pressuring me" my dad is being crapped on by birds and the birds are screaming attack

Me and my best friend, Hurricane (he's the big guy on the right) went out to this new place near my house, I have my warrior and he has a blaster. We met these two army dudes who also had a warrior and a blaster. We were the only four people on the whole property and drank waaay too much beer and killed waaay too many brain cells. The guy on the left is Corey, and he's being shipped off to Iraq this month for the second time, so we partied it up pretty good. This pic is after Chris (Hurricane) got too much gas on my warrior on a wheelie...

cory_chris.jpg

This is Corey testing the depth on his warrior (it went at least another ten yards before drowning)...

cory2.jpg

...and this is me in 4wd mode pulling him out :cool:

4wd.jpg

(give a shout to the people fighting in Iraq, they may not be able to come back to their quads)

"...it went at least another ten yards before drowning"

(wasn't about to edit that post quote)

Back