Poll: ttwarrior78 Elite Vote

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

DeadLastRacing

Reaction score
atv5.gif

atv4.gif

atv3.gif

atv2.gif

atv1.gif

warrior1.gif

warrior4.gif

warrior2.gif

warrior3.gif

Chassis | Suspension | Controls

Frame:painted stock
A Arms:+3+1 Wicked Products
Swingarm:painted stock
Steering Stem:Stock
Stbilizer:none
Axle:+4 g-force
Carrier:stock
Locknut:g-force
Hubs F|R:duarblue/painted stock
Bars:FLY Racing
Throttle/Clutch Lever:MSR
Grips:Spider Anti-vibe
Nerfs:Alba Racing
Pegs:stock
Bumper:Modified stock
Grab Bar:pRM
Front Shocks:06 YFZ450
Rear Shock:Revalved stock
Brake Pads:EBC
Brake Lines:Streamline stainless braied-front
Rotors F|R:Streamline/stock
Rims F|R:stock
Tires F|R:fast trekkers

Body

Plastic:Race cut front and painted tank and hood
Graphics|Seat Cover:stock
Number Backgrounds:attack grapics
Handguards:none
Bar Pad:FLY Racing
Fuel Tank:stock
Skids plates:none
Lighting:55watt halogens

Engine|Drive System

Cylinder Head:ported
Piston:10.75:1 JE
Cam|Valves Springs:.430 web cam/ ti valves
Bore & Stroke:.40 over
Displacement:
Carburetor:stock jetted
Spark plug:ngk
Shifter:yz250 direct shifter
Air Filter|Box:modified airbox/ pro design K&N
Header|Silencer:stock/ HMF
Clutch|Plates|Springs:EBC with HD springs with extra pressure plate
Gearing F|R:14/40
Chain:Sidewinder smart chain
CDI|Killswitch:stock/none
Cooling:none
Other:

Should have new pics up this weekend with some better pics and a few small mods if I make the drive back home from college for the weekend

They are coming off one is broke anyways from the last trip to Chadwick and I only right at night at the sand dunes

you got my vote, i was very happy to not see you part that thing out. i think its a clean quad, sure not everything is to my liking but all-in -all i like it.

im gonna have to say no.... going off of what the elite was originally started from this isnt it... The elite machines of the past were modded to an extreme point... other than the a arms the mods are pretty basic.

Very nice machine though

This is a very nice bike , look great and good engine mods. but for me this is not an elite. Like dsw say's it's not an EXTREME engine mod, for be in the élite i think you need somethig more than 350 cc. But this is my newbe 2 cent

Ya I know. I just dont have the money to do what I want with it right now, the last rebuild took all my money. I'm saving up for the CWR 460 stroker. I figured I would go with it and try it out since nobody else on here has that kit.

Yeah! BTW I realy think the CWR 460 is one of the Sikest kit on the market . One of my friend have it in his Warrior It's realy a amazing kit ! (My friend is not on the forum ;) )

Ya I have heard good things about the kit too. I have talked to owners with the kit and also have spent alot of time doing research on it and talking to Greg at CWR, great guy btw. Cant wait to see the looks on the faces of the guys on 400's and 450's when I'm passing their ass on the tt track with that motor setup :)

Deffinitly not elite.....sorry to bust your balls but i was around when you first started this project and nothing much has changed......if my warrior didnt make elite than this wont.......you have got a lot of work ahead of you if you want to make it elite.

Latest posts

Back