Political Party

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
still registered republican, still have republician values and beliefs, but some republicans are seriously ******* up (as are democrats)! just thinking for myself

I know nothing of the Green party...lol. I've always considered myself a Republican until now. Lets face it, there may not be any honest politicians at all.

i agree. politicians are politicians. its sad that people (not just politicians) dont seem to have any integrity anymore. oh well, maybe one of these days...

Please dont contaminate this site with political ****. This is the only site for yfm350s, theres thousands of political sites if thats what you want to talk about. Dont mean to be a dick but Im begging you. I ride and come here to escape thinking about those
rich dishonest motherfuckers. Thanks.

Please dont contaminate this site with political ****. This is the only site for yfm350s, theres thousands of political sites if thats what you want to talk about. Dont mean to be a dick but Im begging you. I ride and come here to escape thinking about those

LOL...you don't have to read it Dude. Check out what it says under the heading "General Board" on the forums page, "You can talk about anything here". If you don't like it shut your eyes. Please don't whine in the forums. Thanks.

america is a great place to live, but i believe that all politicians are crooked. listen to rage against the machine. they have educated me incredibly. harvard grads can back up their words

You're right, I will shut the **** up and move on. I just have a bad attitude regarding most politicians.
[quote:fuy60isa]Please dont contaminate this site with political ****. This is the only site for yfm350s, theres thousands of political sites if thats what you want to talk about. Dont mean to be a dick but Im begging you. I ride and come here to escape thinking about those

LOL...you don't have to read it Dude. Check out what it says under the heading "General Board" on the forums page, "You can talk about anything here". If you don't like it shut your eyes. Please don't whine in the forums. Thanks.
[/quote:fuy60isa]

america is a great place to live, but i believe that all politicians are crooked. listen to rage against the machine. they have educated me incredibly. harvard grads can back up their words
rage against the machine?! you take you political teachings from a band?! didnt they break up too? im not trying to down your taste in music (i like a little RATM myself) but get your political info. somewhere else, please! educate yourself with more than just rock music!

Dont listen to rock stars or actors, unless of course you ARE a rock star or actor. I made a few bad votes due to this exact thing. If you dont have time to do real research just skip the whole thing. I loved ratm but got sick of them when I realized they were a 1 trick pony.Glad they quit while they were ahead.
[quote:xmkkbq9r]america is a great place to live, but i believe that all politicians are crooked. listen to rage against the machine. they have educated me incredibly. harvard grads can back up their words
rage against the machine?! you take you political teachings from a band?! didnt they break up too? im not trying to down your taste in music (i like a little RATM myself) but get your political info. somewhere else, please! educate yourself with more than just rock music![/quote:xmkkbq9r]

Dont listen to rock stars or actors, unless of course you ARE a rock star or actor. I made a few bad votes due to this exact thing. If you dont have time to do real research just skip the whole thing. I loved ratm but got sick of them when I realized they were a 1 trick pony.Glad they quit while they were ahead.
[quote:5gm8r4rr]
rage against the machine?! you take you political teachings from a band?! didnt they break up too? im not trying to down your taste in music (i like a little RATM myself) but get your political info. somewhere else, please! educate yourself with more than just rock music!
[/quote:5gm8r4rr]
umm, even if you are a rock star, i dont think you should even listen to yourself! lol just look at the dixie (dick-head) chicks. how much of a ******* moron do you have to be to say the **** that they have when you play country music, probably the most patriotic (sometimes redneck) form of music in america. they even said they think "country music is becoming this whole redneck thing" and that they "never pretended to be "country to the core"". look at their name, the DIXIE chicks! you cant get much more country/redneck than DIXIE! ahhhhhhhhh! well, thats my rant (or maybe just my first) for the day. later

Latest posts

Back