Polaris trailblazer rims on a yamaha warrior?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

trey

Reaction score
According to my reasearch which is a few websites the polaris trailblazer 250 and the yamaha warrior share the the same size front rims 10x5 with a 4x156mm bolt pattern. This guy where i live is parting out a trailblazer and offered the front rims which look basically new with some Titan AT489 tires which are in good shape for 40 bucks. Should i jump on this deal? My rims on my warrior are banged up bad from rocks and stumps. Granted the colors dont match but i can paint them and the rears on my quad to match. What say yall? Below is one of the charts im using.
http://www.mudthrowers.com/atv_wheel_chart

I'd think about it. The only thing different may be the offset. See if you can try them and make sure they fit without them fitting the brake assymblies.

I wish I could. My bike is about 100 miles from me on my grandpas property. I think I'm just going to take the gamble and get them. At least even if It doesn't work out I'd have set of decent tires that'll fit.

Also according to that size chart I posted above if you order aftermarket rims they are the same model for both the trailblazer and warrior. I would imagine they are the same offset

Good chance. Many of the atv rims have the same offset, and bell depth. Like you said, atleast you will have a nice set of tires.

You wouldnt be out much money, and if they dont fit you could always resale.

I'd buy them and yes they will fit. As for any offset difference, so what. stock is 3+2, I run 4+1 and everyone who flipps there rims are running 2+3

I did buy them. Now they are sitting waiting to be painted and then thrown on.

Latest posts

Back