Polaris Duel?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I heard about this too it was on their website... I voted for Suzuki because of their 700 EFI even though it has some sucky tires thats the best Bigbore Utility money can buy for stock

Can Am is the monster to beat this year

You mean with that Fugly ass yello quad? i forget what its called but isnt this match between Full Utility quads?

suzuki better bring it!

I heard they were making a super secret 90000 cc quad for this little jamboree :D

Nononono its a 90001cc quad duhhhh

http://www.polarisindustries.com/PolarisDuel/

"The list of companies whose CEOs are willing to back up claims of their ATV toughness has narrowed by one. Polaris received official word yesterday that Yamaha CEO Takashi Kajikawa has declined to compete in The Duel.

On a related note, it seems other ATV companies are following Yamaha's lead as an article published in Brandweek magazine quotes Arctic Cat marketing communications director John Tranby as saying, "We're obviously not going to attend [The Duel]." Polaris will wait for an offical response from Arctic Cat before formally reporting on their intention to bow out. "

-Polaris Website

The shits gonna be rigged in Polaris's favor anyway I dont blame them - he wouldnt call a "duel" and not have a pre-planned method of victory.

The shits gonna be rigged in Polaris's favor anyway I dont blame them - he wouldnt call a "duel" and not have a pre-planned method of victory.
Exactly, the ceo's know that, and besides, arent they all like 60 year old's? The polaris ceo dude loosk kinda young compared to the other guys.

Latest posts

Back