please keep my uncle in your mind, he needs you

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

warriorspeed350

Reaction score
This was a bulliten posted by Vince, Rich Wagoner's older brother. Here is what we know about his condition as of right now. Please keep him in your thoughts and prayers!!

My worst fear has been realized. After a year with his bike, my younger brother had a bad wreck on his bike.

We still don't have the details of the accident, but he and his passenger were thrown from the bike.

sunday during the day is when the accident occured, in catskill New york

He was unconscious at the scene, she was lucid.

They are both in Albany Med. My brother was flown from CMH to AMC. He is in critical condition, his passenger in serious condition.

The extent of his injuries are as follows:
Left leg had to be amputated just above the knee to save his life. Whats left of it is fractured. It was also punch through and shattered his pelvis, lacerating his bladder.
He has lost almost all of the soft tissue on the outside of his left arm and still stands a chance of losing that. If he is able to keep it there will be a major decrease in dexterity.

Just to add insult to injury, my brother is a tattoo artist and is left handed.

We are told the next 72 hours are critical.

We don't have any information regarding his passenger except that she required surgery as well and is in serious condition.

So I ask 2 things of my Myspace Extended Network and yfm staff and wherever else this message may go:
Please send your thoughts and prayers, and for God's sake please be careful out there.

They are called accidents for a reason.

I'll definately say a prayer tonight.......

thanks you guys, we got some feedback today, his blood pressure is fine and the doctors don't seem to concerned with his progress so he is doing okay but it looks like alot of work ahead of himself

I wish him (and you) well. Im glad he survived, not everyone is that fortunate.

here are the pics of the newspaper
000_0834.jpg

000_0835.jpg

custom airbrushed bike (by him) ripped to hell
000_0833.jpg

000_0836.jpg

some good news (cause of your guyses prayers? maby?) as my aunt visited him at the hospital he was able to squeeze her hand before she left

Back