play toys!!

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Yeah that was me Mathius, if you like your gravedigger you should try the Slash 4x4 on 3s it hauls ass and is super level on the ground i love mine any time im running it in my complex any car that comes buy always stops and says what the hell that things fast!!! And my boats run in the 50 to 60mph range, i get boats at the lake stop to watch them all the time..

I just have my bikes, my ZR2 and my Camaro.
Image06052011125440.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah that was me Mathius, if you like your gravedigger you should try the Slash 4x4 on 3s it hauls ass and is super level on the ground i love mine any time im running it in my complex any car that comes buy always stops and says what the hell that things fast!!! And my boats run in the 50 to 60mph range, i get boats at the lake stop to watch them all the time..
I've ripped the Slash, and the older Jato's to. But I have never been much of a Traxxas fan.
My Stampede is cool but it's really unstable at speed. (It'll go 70mph easy). I had originally bought it for my son, but had to see how fast it would go? That Velineon brushless kit was worth more than the damn truck. lol

I miss my old Savage. If I ever get a few bucks ahead again I'd like to buy a new Savage XL, and start all over again. My old Savage would go 70+ all day long, and I had it 30-40 feet in the air on several occasions. lol

Sweet, ive actauly been selling mine to build the warrior, sold a boat i built, spent about 1200.00 in it and sold it for 750.00 to get money for the wheeler only to have some home problems and used the money on that so never got to use it i=one the wheeler, o well..Heres some of the boats ive had, most i built and painted.
MyBoats005_zps291f7b19.jpg

how does one pay for all that? John Deere is not a cheap tractor.
2 are late 80's and the other is mid 90's tractor so they're not new but they're pretty decent all 3 have rear PTO
the 855 is also setup for a belly mower and has a 3 cylinder 24hp yanmar on it
the 1050 has a 38hp 3 cylinder turbo yanmar on it
the 2350 has a 60hp 4 cylinder turbo John deere diesel and straight piped... sounds ****** wicked
all are 2wd

and to the RC folks on here... i use to dabble in is. i had a t-maxx and i use to fly helicopters. i still have my heli radio gear... i crashed my last one and never got back into it

Last edited:
here is my current rc project. it is a rc10gt that i converted to electric! it is fast as hell! got a brushless 60 amp system in it. i am in the prosess of builing that roll cage for it too.
F5D2FB8B-977F-4DE9-BF53-74EFF666E4C0-985-0000013180CF14DA.jpg

Not bad but needs some upgrades before long, the motors week and the bearings in it goes out before long and the gear runs a 4mm 2 peice flaxshaft thats difficult to work with but with some small mods theis boat can run nice and if you want say 55mph put in the setup i had it will scream..

i've been wanting to build a scale trail rig with a hilux body and model it after the mud puppy

2 are late 80's and the other is mid 90's tractor so they're not new but they're pretty decent all 3 have rear PTO
the 855 is also setup for a belly mower and has a 3 cylinder 24hp yanmar on it
the 1050 has a 38hp 3 cylinder turbo yanmar on it
the 2350 has a 60hp 4 cylinder turbo John deere diesel and straight piped... sounds ****** wicked
all are 2wd

and to the RC folks on here... i use to dabble in is. i had a t-maxx and i use to fly helicopters. i still have my heli radio gear... i crashed my last one and never got back into it

I've grown up around New Holland tractors from the 80's and early 90's.. Wish I had one. But it sounds like you have fun on your John Deere's.

i like the top secret supera body! looks awesome! i also have an e-maxx and soon to get my first fixed pitch heli; the v911

Sweet the emax is bad ass,, the heli should be fun but if its your first one i recomend a dual top blade heli first, its way more stable to learn on..

Sweet the emax is bad ass,, the heli should be fun but if its your first one i recomend a dual top blade heli first, its way more stable to learn on..

first gen emaxx! i need a new motor setup though i blew my brushless system out!:tup:
i have 2 dual tops and they arent fun enough for me lol. my first single rotor! its being shipped now!

Back