plastics

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

elwood

Reaction score
ok so I've been asked before if my plastics alien plastics? They came with my quad and I always figured they are stock. Here lately I've noticed that other peeps on here have warning labels that look to be rivited on and there is a bump around where the labels are. Mine are smooth. Did they change how they put the warning labels on through out the years or something?

I know what your getting at elwood, one of mine had the stickers and the other had them riveted on. Possibly could be something like a standard and a SE(special edition).

So the older plastic is better if you want your warning labels removed. No holes left from the rivets

Aftermarket plastics don't have those areas either. There should be markings on the underside to see who made it.

the only aftermarket ones for stock looking fenders ive seen dont have the mudflaps as a seperate piece, and the fenders are in two pieces, not one like the originals

Speaking of fenders.... i really need some good black ones haha. Mines turning into a rainbow after every wash haha. Yeah like hawkster said the after market ones are in 2 separate peices up front. They dont connect where they bolt to the frame.

Back