Plastic interchange?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

mudwanker

Reaction score
I just recently aquired a Yamaha Warrior. Runs great but it's not going to win any cosmetic contests. It has an 87 or 88 frame with a 2002 Motor in it. My question is I want to put the newer headlight assembly on it. Am I going to have to switch the front plastics around also? Should I just buy a new nose piece and go with trailtec lights or should I stick with the 90-05 lights and just make a new mounting bracket?

Piss on the stock lights and install a set of small halogen,xenon ,any fancy **** aftermarket 30-50 watt aftermarket auto lights for 30 bucks. Or spend $100 on some ATV lights with a fancy name...
Gaurenteed that ANY auto aux., or fog lights will be brighter than any stockers.

there's 50 watt lights for atv's that look like trail tech lights for around $35 on ebay

Did you check out these from maier?
18969.jpg

Those plastics look ten times better with no headlights and the carbon-look hood.

Did you check out these from maier?
18969.jpg
This picture must be of the european warrior. The throttle and brake is on the left side, and the clutch is on the right. :p

steering wheels gotta be on the right side of their cars, I guess things gotta be switched on their motorcycles and atv's too

Latest posts

Back