Places to ride in Ohio? Anyone want to meet?

Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum

Help Support Yamaha Raptor 350 & Warrior Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

flyfloatr

Reaction score
I live in NE ohio and can't seem to find any place close to ride. Can anyone help me out? I would love to meet up with someone too, I don't have any freinds that ride and it's really keeping me from doing any trips. - Matt

where abouts in NE ohio? I live in Akron. My fam. and bros live in Green. There is ok riding in Bear creek and Ellson Street. You can Join the CRA and start racin......Once the weather breaks Ill be making trips down to wellsville almost every weekend and you cant beat all the riding and trail that are there. Hit me up towards the weekends and me and my bros can plan something.

Like Deadlast said there is Wellsville, Elson St. There is also Yellow Creek, Forbidden Zone. Where at in NE Ohio are you I live in western PA. I have more than a few private places that I ride. Maybe we could hook up and go riding this year.

I am in Strogsville, OH. It's about 40 minutes south of Cleveland. Thanks for the great responses guys. I am not sure wich of these trails is close but I will check into them. We should definately meet up too. Riding is no fun alone (not safe either). When do these trials open? The only places I have looked into close until the first of april and are still not open because they are too muddy.

so is bear creek. The CRA starts in march and runs through early december. Isn't there alot of land out there in strongsville?

I have a lot of land in my back yard but it is a metropark. I don't want to end up in jail. It looks like Elson St is only about an hour and 15 minutes away from me. Wellsville would only be another 45 minutes further than that. I have to check them out. I better get my Warrior up to par before taking it anywhere though. It is backfiring and needs its front A arm bushings replaced. I figure I would check the plug and see if the mixture is off, hopefully a turn of the screw and I will be in buisness. I probably won't be able to keep up with you guys though, I am just a newbie when it comes to quads. I have done a little back yard riding but that's about it. - Matt

I've done some riding at Wellsville. A few guys I ride with ride there pretty much every weekend or so. Its a little bit of a haul for me bout 2 hrs or so, but it is some good riding.

isn't ohio right next to west virginia? Some of the best riding this side of the rocky's is in west virginia.

isn't ohio right next to west virginia? Some of the best riding this side of the rocky's is in west virginia.

It's a few hours from my house to west virginia. I think if I start making bigger trips my wife is going to kill me. "It's either the four wheeler or the fly fishing, you can't have both!" :'(

I'd be up for a ride at Wellsville never been there, but always wanted to try it.

Guss, your in for a real crazy treat, especially if you decide to camp there overnight. That place is like a whole other world.

Im in strongsville too. Last year you could ride in foltz parkway where it deadends, not sure if its still good because it looked like they were starting a new building in the area, havent went back this year yet to check it out. its nothing great but its close to home. been to wellsville a few times and its very good riding but it is a couple hours away. been to crow canyon a few times and thats not bad but its not very big.

Guss, your in for a real crazy treat, especially if you decide to camp there overnight. That place is like a whole other world.

A bunch of hillbillys around a fire doing stupid ****.....whats the difference from just going to nicks house for a night lol

Back